Myddfai Community Council Minutes for December 2017

Myddfai Community Council Minutes for November 2017
March 5, 2018
Myddfai Community Council Minutes for Janaury 2018
March 5, 2018

Myddfai Community Council Minutes for December 2017

A meeting of Myddfai Community Council was held on 4th December 2017 in Myddfai Hall.


Present: Cllr’s John Griffith, Hywel Morgan, Geraint Powell & CC Andrew James

Apologies: John Morgan, Hywel Lewis, Gareth Hughes, Carol Dyer

Chairperson: Vice Chair Cllr John Griffith


Minutes of the last meeting read, found to be true and signed.

Matters Arising:

Fire proof Cabinet – Clerk reported delivery cheque signed for Morgan & Morgan

Stile Gollen Wen clerk reported Martin Murray CCC Rights of Way wanted more detail of position of Stile. Cllr Griffith provided map to be scanned and sent to Mr Murray

Gate at Rock Farm is byway 54/12/1 and is Highways Dept  Mr Murray e-maied Mr Quick informing him

Parking and Road Issues This was brought to the attention of CC Letter from Mr McEvoy Road Safety explained it being brought to Llandovery Town Council in a meeting

Meeting in Llandovery on 23rd November attended by Cllr H Morgan and CC James both reported what had been discussed


OVW  Chief Executive consultation Events

Welsh Gov. 21st Century Schools CC James explained that Llangadog School is benefiting from this

Trauma Network Booklets placed in hall

All the above filed if not otherwise stated



CCC E/36444 Goleugoed Llangadog  SA19 9LG Proposed Agricultural Building for Cattle and General Storage. Cllr Lewis unable to attend but made a point to say he supported as did other Councillor’s   Proposal agreed







Cllr Powell reported that the road sweeper only cleaned halfway up to Gorllwyn Fach and then turned around

Cllr H Morgan also reported mud on road south of Village towards Ysquborfawr.

CC James to report these matters. Also Cllr Morgan reported on BBNP Rights of Way there are a number of Proposals Cllrs to be kept informed.


Meeting Closed


Before the meeting PCSO Helen Fender addressed the meeting – she has been in contact with Jon Robinson to try and establish when junction with A40 will be started not any date confirmed. Also Clerk to contact PCSO Fender about obstructive parking in the village –on Sunday Mornings and at other times


(Minutes by Sandra Beard)